Joining Arabidopsis newsgroup

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Tue Nov 3 13:45:42 EST 1992

smith-una at yale.edu (Una Smith) writes:

>Is anyone here in the habit of routinely replying to these requests
>for subscriptions?  The people who try to subscribe by writing to the
>list need a helping hand and should not be given a cold shoulder.

>--

>      Una Smith      Biology Department       smith-una at yale.edu
>                     Yale University
>                     New Haven, CT  06511

Una,

	The ever present hand of Kristofferson is always lurking
behind the scenes 8-).  I monitor all newsgroups daily and take care
of all such requests privately.  There is no need for newsgroup
readers to be worried about this, but thanks for your concern.  Ken
was signed up yesterday.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager