Root Enzymatic Assays

Kirk Schnorr schnorr at tournesol.versailles.inra.fr
Thu Nov 5 08:26:39 EST 1992

Hello,
I am looking for an simple quantitative colorometric or florometric assay
for a housekeeping enzyme found in the root cytosol.  I want to use this
assay as a standard for the general physiological condition of the sample
so that I can standardize my promoter-gus fusion results.
I am working with plumbaginifolia but assays developed for Arab. should work
in this species also.  I tried posting in the bionet plants network but those
guys are too busy talking about the relative merits of shade leaves versus
sun leaves to pay me any mind.

Yours sincerely,
Kirk Schnorr
INRA-Versailles