Cu,Zn SOD

Alan Slusarenko K445711 at CZHRZU1A.EARN
Thu Nov 19 03:05:10 EST 1992

Dear Networkers,  we've had several requests for the cDNA clone of the Arabidop
sis cytosolic Cu,Zn superoxide dismutase (PMB 18:123-125, 1992).  To ease distr
ibution we have deposited the clone with the Ohio Stock Centre.  Although I thi
nk its not yet in the catalogue, it is ready for distribution and requests shou
ld be directed to ABRC at OSU. Regards, Alan Slusarenko