Plasmid drawing program

Paul Roessler paulr at nrel.gov
Tue Nov 24 14:18:34 EST 1992

Dear Network,

Can anyone suggest an MS-DOS computer program for drawing plasmids?  I am
familiar with "Easy Cloner" (public domain), but would like something a
bit more sophisticated.  Ideally, I would like a program that allows
1) automatic joining of compatible ends, 2) filling-in of overhangs,
3) fragment excision and replacement, 4) historical record keeping, and
5) output to laserjet and/or Postscript printers.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Paul Roessler
National Renewable Energy Lab
paulr at nrel.gov