Porous Tape for Healthy Plants

kerrylee at ATHENA.MIT.EDU kerrylee at ATHENA.MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 27 17:36:04 EST 1992

Dear Net Dwellers:
  Response to my request for information on porous tape to replace
PARAFILM was enormous and evenly balanced between those in the know and
those in the not, like myself.  Because of the number of requests
for an answer, I decided to post a note to the NET.
  (I hope this does not break any rules about advertising!)

  In America, the place to get the tape is:
   3M, which makes a product called MICROPORE SURGICAL TAPE
   catalog # 1530-1
   25 mm X 9.1 m

  Any hospital supply company should carry this.

 For the Europeans in the house,
   Urgopore KA 9m X 20 mm, catalog # 375111D
  Sterilco
  Grondelstraat 152
  B-1070 Brussel
  Belgium