AAtDB update coming soon

AAtDB Data Submission Address Curator at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Oct 5 14:53:23 EST 1992

AAtDB 1-2 coming soon. Send your updated information now.

Within a couple of weeks we expect to make available the first update
to AAtDB, the database of Arabidopsis information.  If you have
considered updating any of the information in AAtDB now is the time to
send in that information.

The mapping survey is currently under way and you should use the forms
that were sent via electronic and postal mail.

For other types of information please just send us the new or changed
info in an electronic mail message to curator at frodo.mgh.harvard.edu or
FAX to 617-726-6893. No particular form is required. Simply state the
information that you wish to submit as clearly as possible.

In particular we would like to verify that the Colleague information
is up-to-date. If you are not able to verify your information in the
AAtDB database using the Unix version or the Gopher and WAIS servers
you are invited to send a message to curator at frodo.mgh.harvard.edu.
We will check that your information is current in AAtDB. If you wish
to update your information please submit your information to the same
address. List any of the following types of information.

Colleague Class of Information in AAtDB.

   Full Name:
   Position (optional):
   Profession (optional):
   Complete postal mail address: