(none)

LEHLEF at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU LEHLEF at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Oct 6 16:23:11 EST 1992

Dear Networkers,              October 6, 1992

LEHLE SEEDS has received a special request to package EMS mutated
M2 Arabidopsis seeds by small groups of say 10 or less M1 parents.

We would be willing to do this, but before we do, we would like some
feedback from the Arabidopsis community as to the most desirable
packaging arrangement.   We have the following two questions.

What is the best ratio of M2 seeds to M1 parent(s) to use for
packaging?  1:1, 5:1, ?

What is the minimum number of  M2 seeds that should be provided
for each M1 parent?

It would also be nice to know how much demand there is out there
for this type of packaging.  If you think this type of packaging would
be of interest to you, kindly express yourself by fax, phone, or letter.

Thanks,

Fred Lehle, Ph.D.

LEHLE SEEDS
3819 South Evans Suite#307