Joining Arabidopsis newsgroup

KEN at MOLBIO.UOREGON.EDU KEN at MOLBIO.UOREGON.EDU
Fri Oct 30 15:29:18 EST 1992

Hi

I'm a postdoctoral fellow in Vicki Chandler's laboratory at the
Institute of Molecular Biology, University of Oregon.  I'm study-
ing B paramutation in maize, and I would be interested in joining
the Arabidopsis newsgroup.  Would you please connect me?

I am particularly interested in knowing about the use of
diepoxybutane or diepoxyoctane in mutagenizing seed, since we are
considering using these mutagens for treating maize kernels.

Ken Kubo