Most current genetic map?

Todd Richmond todd at behemoth.genetics.wisc.edu
Fri Sep 4 18:00:09 EST 1992

I'm looking for the most current genetic map
of Arabidopsis.  I'm busy mapping some cDNA's
with some RI lines and would like to see if
there's anything close to my clones.  Using
the new Arabidopsis database would be great-but
the only way for me to access it right now is
text only.  Are there any IBM or Mac programs
with accompanying data files which will allow
me to graphically display the most current map?

Email or post-if there's enough response I'll
summarize and post the results.

Thanks,

Todd

Todd Richmond  UW-Madison Dept of Genetics
todd at genetics.wisc.edu
**insert standard disclaimer**