References on Amino Acids,

Rob Last rob_last at QMRELAY.MAIL.CORNELL.EDU
Wed Sep 2 20:09:19 EST 1992

REGARDING                References on Amino Acids, Vitamins, etc.
Dear Colleagues,
Alan Rose and I are writing an article for the book ARABIDOPSIS on amino acid,
purine, pyrimidine and vitamin biosynthesis in flowering plants, with an
emphasis on studies in Arabidopsis. We would like to include a discussion of
all relevant research.  Any assistance that you could provide to make this
article as comprehensive and up-to-date as possible would be appreciated.
Unpublished results in the form of manuscript preprints or personal
communications would be especially useful.  Please also send reprints of any
relevant articles from your laboratory, especially references that might be
difficult to find (including those from conference proceedings, chapters in
specialized books, etc.).

We are trying to identify all laboratories that are pursuing projects in these
fields.  Please let me know if you are aware of any other researchers who might
have interesting results to report and might not see this correspondance.  I
would appreciate if you would include your fax number and computer mail address
to facilitate future communications.

We are quite excited about having the opportunity to review this topic.  Thank
you very much for your assistance.

Rob Last
Boyce Thompson Institute at Cornell University
Tower Road
Ithaca, NY  14853-1801
Phone: (607) 254-1325
Fax: (607) 254-1242
E-Mail: Rob_Last at QMrelay.mail.cornell.edu