Graft

Steve Howell steve_howell at qmrelay.mail.cornell.edu
Mon Apr 12 13:30:27 EST 1993

                       Subject:                               Time:2:01 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Graft                                  Date:4/12/93
Dear Netters,
At the risk of generating wisecracks, Scott Leisner and I would like to know if
anyone has tried or succeeded in leaf or stem grafting with Arabidopsis.  Yes,
we realize that the plant is short-lived and that grafting in Arabidopsis is a
task for Lilliputians, nonetheless, grafting would be useful in our analysis of
systemic virus resistance.  We would be happy to post a summary of responses.

Please send responses or suggestions to my Email address
steve_howell at qmrelay.mail.cornell.edu

Steve Howell
Boyce Thompson Institute