growth chambers

Vance Baird vance_baird at QUICKMAIL.CLEMSON.EDU
Tue Apr 13 12:09:10 EST 1993

                       Subject:                               Time:10:51 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          growth chambers                        Date:4/12/93
I'm in need of a plant growth chamber that can maintain relatively cool
temperatures (e.g. 10 to 5 C) with the lights on (e.g., ~300 uE/m2), then a
little cooler (e.g., 5 to 2 C)with the lights off.  Our standard vendors (e.g.,
VFW, CMS, Fisher) don't carry units with these lower temperature capabilities.
I'd like something with a capacity on the order of 20 to 50 cu. ft.  Any
suggestions.  Thanks.