At photo, anyone?

Rob Harper harper at
Sun Apr 25 01:49:41 EST 1993

In <199304241727.AA03198 at> Tom_Jacobs at QMS1.LIFE.UIUC.EDU ("Tom Jacobs") writes:

>I have been contacted by one Judy Ladendorf of Harper Collins Publishers, who
>is in search of a nice photograph of an Arabidopsis plant
>(wild type preferred)
>for a genetics textbook they are doing.  While I may lurk on this listserv, I
>do not work on Arabidopsis and have no photo to offer.
>If you would like to inspire many a young geneticist with a photo from your
>collection, the following person would greatly appreciate it:

Mike Cherry has put gifs of various arabidopsis plants online. I have
viewed them from Finland... all you need is gopher to get at the weeds
computer, and if you have xv on a unix box then you can pop the images
up on your screen.

 Rob Harper                        E-mail:          harper at
 Center for Scientific Computing   Molbio/software: harper at
 Tietotie 6, P.O. Box 405          Telephone:       +358 0 457 2076
 SF-02101 Espoo Finland            Fax:             +358 0 457 2302