minimum-promoter-GUS (suitable for REs)

Russell Malmberg russell at DOGWOOD.BOTANY.UGA.EDU
Mon Aug 30 09:16:07 EST 1993

Can anyone spare a -RE-min-promoter-GUS ?

Does anyone have a minimal-35S-GUS promoter construct
that allows one to test upstream-responsive-elements?
I would like to test some regulatable responsive elements
and need such a minimum promoter-reporter allele.

If you are able to share such a thing, I can send
collect shipping information.

Russell Malmberg                        russell at
Botany Department                      706-542-1850
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602-7271

 Russell Malmberg
 russell at