e mail problems at NASC

PLZMLH at VAX.CCC.NOTTINGHAM.AC.UK PLZMLH at VAX.CCC.NOTTINGHAM.AC.UK
Thu Jul 8 08:20:00 EST 1993

E MAIL PROBLEMS AT NOTTINGHAM

Dear Netters

We have had problems with e mail at Nottingham over the last few weeks.
This has only been brought to my attention by people remailing me
for seed requests and not receiving messages I have sent to them.

Until this problem is sorted out I shall be
acknowledging all mail and requests. If you do not receive a reply
within a day or two of sending it to me, can you send the message again.

I apologise for this inconvenience. We hope to have this intermitent
problem sorted out soon.

Mary Anderson
Nottingham Arabidopsis Stock Centre