Tue Jul 13 14:00:00 EST 1993

At the Agricultural Research Division of American Cyanamid, located
in Princeton New Jersey, we've developed significant in-house biotechnology
capability.  Our work has fostered major advances in the development of
genetically engineered crop plants.  At our state-of-the-art research
laboratories, you'll find an interdisciplinary work environment where
innovative thinking is nurtured.

We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Research

The successful candidate will develop novel procedures for genetically
transforming major crop plants, especially maize, and produce and evaluate
transgenic plants with novel potentially useful traits.  Applicants should
have a Ph.D. degree and two years of post-doctoral experience in plant cell
and molecular biology and genetics.

In addition to our unique interdisciplinary environment and history of new
product innovations, American Cyanamid Company offers a competitive salary
and excellent benefits, including a 401(k) savings plan and a convenient
location just one hour from New York City and Philadelphia.  We invite you
to forward your resume and salary history to:

	Employment Office
	Dept. RC
	American Cyanamid Company
	Agricultural Research Division