Mutant List

Hong Ma in Ma Lab - CSHL mah at CSHL.ORG
Tue Jul 20 16:50:09 EST 1993

Dear Members of the Arabidopsis Community:

I am revising the GreenBook (mutant list) with Elliot Meyerowitz.  To try to
make the list as up-to-date as possible, I am asking again anyone who has
paper(s) in press to please send a copy to me at the following address:

Hong Ma
Cold Spring Harbor Lab.
1 Bungtown Rd.
Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y. 11724

Alternatively, the following information on new mutants can be sent by
E-mail (mah at cshl.org) or fax (516-37-8369) to me:

gene symbol: gene name (description)
location: map position
origin: mutagen and ecotype
allele: number and designations
reference: published or in press papers
phenotype: short paragraph of descritpion
other information: biochemical info, relation with other genes, etc

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Sincerely yours,

Hong Ma