Mutant list

Hong Ma in Ma Lab - CSHL mah at CSHL.ORG
Tue Jul 20 17:16:26 EST 1993

Dear Members of A.t. Community:
I would like to add that because the CSHL library has very few plant journals,
many recently published papers in plant journals we don't get to see, until
they are entered into journal databases then we can ask for copies of the
papers through inter-library loan.  So please send information or reprints to
me (Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, 1 Bungtown Rd. Cold Spring Harbor, NY
11724; or fax 516-367-8369) on mutants published recently (late 1992 and 1993)
Thanks a lot again!

Hong Ma