Plasmid drawing programs

cdt2 at PO.CWRU.EDU cdt2 at PO.CWRU.EDU
Sun Jul 25 12:18:43 EST 1993

For those of you that may be interested, I received two recommendations from
fellow netters (two for each of the items below).

1. Clone Manager 4, from Scientific and Educational Software (717) 597-5307.
For PCs, but doesn't run under windows. Price $400. Demo disc available.

2. Gene Construction Kit fro Textco Inc. (603) 643-1471. This is for Macs only
so no use to me. Price $800+, to $1200 with an additional search module. With
educational discount these prices are reduced by $400.

I'm still hoping to locate some shareware or freebee before spending the $400.

Chris Town