Thank you for help on RNA isolation

GUT at QUCDN.QUEENSU.CA GUT at QUCDN.QUEENSU.CA
Thu Jun 3 17:22:00 EST 1993

During the past several days, we have recieved quite a few protocols on RNA iso
lation from our colleagues in the Arabidopsis research community. We wish to th
ank all of those who sent us protocols and suggestions. Because I have not figu
red out the way to post the received messages, please let us know if anyone is
interested in the protocols. Best wishes to you all. Tie-Sheng Gu and Ali
Malboobi, Biology, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, CANADA.