RNA isolation protocols

GUT at QUCDN.QUEENSU.CA GUT at QUCDN.QUEENSU.CA
Fri Jun 11 09:08:00 EST 1993

Dear netters, Recently, Terry Delaney of Ciba Geigy Agricultural Biotechnology
posted a response to clarify some errors in our posting of the RNA isolation pr
otocols. We apologize for whatever mistakes made during the posting and wish we
would have used an additional word "supplied by" instead of "by". We would like
to emphasize that all the protocols posted were SUPPLIED BUT NOT NECESSARILY DE
VELOPED  by those colleagues. To every reader of the Arabidopsis network and es
pecially Mr. Terry Delaney, we sincerely apologize for the lacking of editing
in the posted message. Tie-Sheng and Ali.