Updating of High Perf. Compt. Mail list

Leslie Bockoven bumble at HERMES.CHPC.UTEXAS.EDU
Mon Mar 29 16:33:53 EST 1993

Greetings:

Please accept my apology. I have a number of email addresses that are for
people who have expressed an interest in high performance computing in the
life sciences/medicine/biology etc. Because some of these addresses are rather
old, I am emailing this note to everyone. Please let me know if this address
has changed or you are no longer interested in receiving mail from the UT
System Center For High Performance Computing.

Thanks,

Leslie Bockoven
Admin. Assoc.
bumble at chpc.utexas.edu
512-471-2453

for

Matthew Witten, Ph.D. MED
Associate Director
UT System Center For High Performance Computing
Applications Research and Development
Balcones Research Center
10100 Burnet Road, CMS 1.154
Austin, TX 78758-4497 USA

Phone: (512) 471-2472  FAX: (512) 471-2445

E-MAIL  MWITTEN at CHPC.UTEXAS.EDU
      or
        MWITTEN at UTHERMES.BITNET

Leslie M. Bockoven		| e-mail: bumble at chpc.utexas.edu
Administrative Associate	| campus: BRC, CMS 1.154, 78700
UT System - CHPC  		| phone : 512-471-2453
Balcones Research Center	| fax   : 512-471-2445
10100 Burnet Rd., CMS 1.154	|
Austin, TX 78758-4497 		|