lac repressor in plants

Biochemistry TRNA Lab bctrna at MUCCMAIL.MISSOURI.EDU
Sun May 9 06:59:54 EST 1993

          Dear netters,

             I wonder if anybody in the Arabidopsis world is using Lac
          repressor/operator system to control gene expression just as
          mammalian people do. If anybody has a good luck with such a
          system or can provide some hints about it, please, respond
          to bctrna at muccmail.missouri.edu.
             We want to try this system to control plant polIII
          promoters and wish to know where do we have to start from.
          I'll post the results on the net. Thanks,

          Barbara Ulmasov,
          Bill Folk's lab