opps!

Ellen V. Kearns kearns at HUELINGS.HARVARD.EDU
Mon May 10 09:20:53 EST 1993

Dear Colleagues,
Sorry for any anymosity which may have arrisen from my trying to enhance the
general knowledge base with information about work in other labs. In the
past, connecting people with similar interests has worked well, so I will
continue to do so unless I hear a great cry of outrage over the Fields and
Song information I passed on to JCW.
One of the real pleasures of our Arabidopsis network is our willingness to work
together. Happy Spring everyone! Pax vobiscum, Ellen Kearns