Macintosh databases for arabidopsis

Daniel Chamovitz XDENG at YALEVM.YCC.YALE.EDU
Tue May 11 14:56:06 EST 1993

HI!

I want to set up a database on our Mac of all the strains meandering around our
 lab.  Before I start reinventing the wheel, I'm sure that there must be severa
l labs which already have a good database going.  Are any of these open for dis
tribution?  If not, do you have any advise as to going about setting one up?  W
e need it for cataloging the obvious information and would like it to be relati
onal.  If there's an interest by others    for such a database, I'll send the r
eplies back to the net.

Thanks for the help!

Danny Chamovitz  (xdeng at yalevm)