more cDNA Reports

Mike Cherry 726-5955 CHERRY at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Thu May 13 16:00:22 EST 1993

The index of dbEST reports for Arabidopsis cDNA sequences now includes
the 903 sequences submitted by the French Arabidopsis cDNA sequencing
effort. Please refer to my previous message for directions to the
Arabidopsis Research Companion Gopher server. Also as far as I know
the French cDNA clones are not available from the Ohio State stock
center, however contact information is included with each of the cDNA
reports.

Mike Cherry