CAPS survey

AUSUBEL at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU AUSUBEL at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Nov 9 17:09:26 EST 1993

I am conducting a little survey to get an idea of how many labs
have used the CAPS markers and how many genes have been mapped using
them.  We are interested in developing many more CAPS markers, all of
which can be cleaved by a limited number of inexpensive enzymes.

In addition, if you have developed any new CAPS markers or have any
experience using CAPS markers in ecotypes other than Columbia
and Landsberg erecta, I would appreciate it if you would communicate this
information to me.  I will collate all the responses and then distibute
them to the network.

Please respond to ausubel at frodo.mgh.harvard.edu.

Sincerely,

Fred Ausubel