expression of beta-tubulin gene

James.Masucci at UM.CC.UMICH.EDU James.Masucci at UM.CC.UMICH.EDU
Wed Nov 17 13:56:26 EST 1993

Can anyone provide me with information concerning the RNA expression of
a particular beta-tubulin gene.  The Arabidopsis stock center has a
beta-tubulin fragment listed under stock #CD3-26.  It has recently been
published in Theoretical and Applied Genetics, Vol. 86,  pp. 880-888.
Unfortunately, I am unable to get ahold of this journal and need info.
on this clone as soon as possible.  Is this b-tubulin equally expressed
in all tissues?  E-mail address:  Mark Kinkema at um.cc.umich.edu.