histone H4 expression

unknown at dl.ac.uk unknown at dl.ac.uk
Thu Nov 18 06:22:28 EST 1993

We have been using a histone H4 genomic fragment from Ben Scheres,
Netherlands as a control on Northerns for cell-cycle expression. We see
three RNA bands of about 1.9kb, 2.9kb and 8.0kb. The probe was a 0.7kn
BamHI-HindIII fragment on total RNA.
I expected to see a single RNA species. Has anyone else seen this or is it
background? All three bands appear to be regulated together.
Thanks for any help

This message comes to you from

Jim Murray
Institute of Biotechnology
University of Cambridge
Tennis Court Road
Cambridge CB2 1QT
UK

j.murray at biotech.cam.ac.uk

(Note: old email address will still work, but new form is preferred).

Tel 0223 334166 International +44 223 334166
Fax 0223 34162
Answerphone 0223 334159