Forward of abi3-gl1

unknown at unknown at
Mon Nov 29 05:28:14 EST 1993

Seemingly, my first address was wrong, I am using the "old" (??) version now:
arab-gen at ?
Body-Part: 2; Forwarded -------------------------------------------------

Delivery-Time: 29 Nov 93 11:24:32 Z
  <931129110627176-MTALRZUNI*Schaeffner at>
From: Schaeffner at
To: arab-gen at (Return requested) (Receipt notification requested)
bcc: Schaeffner at (Return requested)
Return-Receipt-To: Schaeffner at
Subject: abi3-gl1
Body-Part: 2.1; Text ----------------------------------------------------

Dear netters,
I asking this question for a friend in Gatersleben, Germany, who is not yet conn
ected to the email network:
Does anyone have additional molecular markers of any kind which are not listed
in the recent integrated map (Hauge et al., 1993: Plant J. and AAtDB) in the reg
ion between abi3 and gl1 on chromosome 3.
If so, are they or appropriate information available?
Please respond to my email address:
Schaeffner at

Thank you
Tony Schaeffner, Germany