fine vermiculite

Ellen V. Kearns kearns at HUELINGS.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Oct 1 14:22:00 EST 1993

Dear Colleagues,
Back in the old days at MSU, I simply got fine vermiculite out of the "FINE
VERMICULITE" barrel in the greenhouse. Now I am grinding medium horticultural
grade vermiculite in our coffee grinder at MIT. This is dusty and time
consuming, not to mention the adverse effects on the coffee. Is there a
supplier of fine vermiculite? I have tried Grace/Sierra, the manufacturers of
Pete's soils. Thanks very much for your advice! Ellen Kearns