Immunocytochemistry with Arabidopsis

Robert L. Last rll3 at cornell.edu
Wed Oct 6 14:28:13 EST 1993

We are planning experiments to look at the cellular and subcellular
distribution of amino acid biosynthetic enzymes using rabbit polyclonal
antibodies.  There are scores of recent papers describing tissue printing,
immunofluorescence, silver-enhanced gold labelling and immunogold electron
microscopy in various plant species and tissue types.  However, the
literature on such techniques in Arabidopsis seems to be thin.  I would
welcome hearing about any published papers, or hot new protocols for these
techniques with Arabidopsis tissue and I will summarize the responses for
the network.
Thanks in advance,
Rob Last
Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research