promotors

Chen, Zhixiang zchen at OCELOT.RUTGERS.EDU
Sun Oct 10 07:50:02 EST 1993

Hi:
I am looking for a Rubisco small subunit gene promotor to drive the expression
of an antisense gene in leaves of tobacco and Arabidopsis. I would appreciate
obtaining the promotor if you happen to have one.  I am also thinking testing
other strong, inducible promotors in case that constitutive, high-level
expression of this antisense gene might be lethal to plants. I would be very
grateful to hear any suggestion about such promotors.

Thanks in advance!

Z. Chen
Waksman Institute
Rutgers University