cDNA library from dark grown tissue

jkreps at biochem.umass.edu jkreps at biochem.umass.edu
Mon Oct 25 12:59:36 EST 1993

Dear Network,

I am interested in isolating a cDNA clone for a sequence related to
a gene I have been studying.  I observe this sequence in northern
blots of RNA from dark-grown Arabidopsis.  Before I construct a
cDNA library of my own, I thought I would check to see if any one
has a such a library and if he or she would be willing to send it
to me.  The sequence of interest is between 1000 and 1500 b in size and
is observed maximally within 24 hours of putting light-grown plants
into dark conditions.  Thanks in advance.

		Sincerely,

		Joel A. Kreps
		Anne Simon's lab
		Bioch., U. Mass. at Amherst