IBM databases

Clint Chapple Chapple at BCHM1.ACLCB.PURDUE.EDU
Mon Oct 25 19:50:21 EST 1993

In the past, several letters have been written to the network concerning
databases for keeping track of seedstocks, crosses etc.  Although several
ideas were put forward for Mac users, I haven't been able to find reference
to systems that run on IBMs.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

If not, I suggest that we contact CBS.  During the second game of the World
Series, the commentators announced that the Philadelphia pitcher held the
record for "World Series starting pitcher with the most northerly
birthplace" which was Fairbanks, Alaska.  Now that's one AMAZING
relational database!

Clint Chapple
Department of Biochemistry
Purdue University