posting back to network

Clint Chapple Chapple at BCHM1.ACLCB.PURDUE.EDU
Mon Oct 25 19:42:44 EST 1993

I would like to add my voice (typing?) to Tim Strabala's request for
postings to be sent back to the newsgroup.  Many people go to the trouble
of editing the responses that they receive, and reposting the replies, but
that may be a lot to ask of individuals.  I don't think that replies
of general interest would add too much clutter to the system.  If you're
not interested in reading a particular set of responses, just delete them.
If you find that you'd like that information at a later date, you can
access those letters at that time by searching the Arabidopsis Gopher.

Clint Chapple
Department of Biochemistry
Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN