Subscribing to the plant hormones list

Mon Oct 25 13:16:36 EST 1993

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about subscribing to the plant hor-
mones discussion list.  The proper procedure has already been noted over this
network by Richard Cooke, but I'll repeat it, since several asked me to post
back to the group.  The addresses are apparently in reverse order from what I
am used to.  The way it should be addressed is to:

                                      mailbase at
and                             plant_hormones at

I'd also like to ask that more replies to questions of general interest be
posted back to the network.  Is this a reasonable idea, or are mailboxes too
cluttered already?
                                       Tim Strabala
                                       bichguil at