Arasystem - Thanks, and new FAX number

Martin Hughes Bioc mjgh at mbfs.bio.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 14 03:29:40 EST 1993

Thanks to everyone who responded with details of the suppliers of
Arasystem.

Interestingly, many people sent me a FAX number of a company in
Belgium, which is, in fact, now incorrect.
I thought, rather than mailing to all the people concerned, I
would post the new number here.

BETA bvba
G. Callierlaan 72
B-9000
Gent, Belgium

FAX +32 9*2* 252953

(Note: Many people gave the area code as 9*1* - how to annoy your
departmental secretary in 1 easy lesson.  Swear blind that this
MUST be the number, since so many people say so :-)
--
Martin J. G. Hughes
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
Email: mjgh at mbfs.bio.cam.ac.uk