Anthocyanin regulation in Arabidopdis

Tom Mitchell-Olds tm24 at cornell.edu
Wed Sep 15 15:01:36 EST 1993

Greetings:

I'm working on the molecular evolution of anthocyanins and flavonoids in a
wild relative of Arabidopsis.  Before I spend a small fortune on oligos, I
was wondering if anyone might know of an Arabidopsis clone or sequence
homologous to regulatory genes in this pathway (e.g., delila or R loci)?
My work is focused on population genetics and evolution, so it is unlikely
to interfere with typical research projects in plant molecular genetics.

Thanks in advance....

Tom Mitchell-Olds
tm24 at cornell.edu