AFLP information?

Todd Richmond todd at behemoth.genetics.wisc.edu
Mon Sep 20 11:46:10 EST 1993

I was wondering whether anyone attended the workshop at the
end of the Arabiflora conference and listened to the talk
on physical mapping with AFLP's.  I pulled a few paragraphs
of description of the technique from bionet.molbio.rapd
but I would like to know if there was any additional info
given at the meeting-papers, pricing of the kits, etc.
If you took any notes on the technique, especially anything
specifically relating to Arabidopsis, could you pass them
on?  I'm giving a short talk on current mapping techniques
and other than a few paragraphs in the above newsgroup I've
heard nothing else about this technique.  If necessary,
I'll summarize anything I receive and post it here.

Thanks for your help,

Todd
Todd Richmond  UW-Madison Dept of Genetics
todd at genetics.wisc.edu