Decision on Nomenclature

BTNYDWM at MVS.UCC.OKSTATE.EDU BTNYDWM at MVS.UCC.OKSTATE.EDU
Mon Sep 20 17:23:00 EST 1993

My question about nomenclature for dominant mutations in
Arabidopsis has generated many interesting responses, most
of which were sent to the entire network.  I plant to contact
members of the North American Arabidopsis Steering Committee
(NAASC) and Multinational Arabidopsis Genome Project Steering
Committee this week with my recommendation based on your
if approved by members of these committees.  I believe this
will be the most fair and efficient way to deal with this
issue.  Thanks again to all of those who expressed their
opinions.

David Meinke
Curator of Mutant Gene Symbols