CAPS primers and availability

James J. Campanella jjc4 at PO.CWRU.EDU
Thu Sep 30 10:50:29 EST 1993

Dear Netters,

How available are the CAPS primers? Do we need to have them custom
synthesized if we want to do mapping? Is anyone making them
commercially available in wide distribution? Are they available
through the Resource Center? If you can answer any of these
questions, we would be most grateful. Thanks. Jim Campanella

--
Jim Campanella | Vila: This is stupid, Avon
Case Western   | Avon: When has that ever stopped us?