CAPs primers and SSLPs

Joe Ecker jecker at ATGENOME.BIO.UPENN.EDU
Thu Sep 30 13:12:26 EST 1993

Jim,

Below is a copy of a message that I posted previously about CAPS
availability.

Research Genetics now sells all of our SSLP primers at the same price.
To obtain information about the SSLPs, send an email message to
our automailer as follows:

To: cbell at atgenome.bio.upenn.edu.
Subject: sslp

The subject line of your mail message should contain the letters: sslp
Don't include any message in the body of your letter, since no human
will read it!  The message that is returned to you should contain
everything that you need to use the SSLP markers.

Regards,

Joe Ecker