WWW server at Nottingham Stock Centre

plzmlh at vax.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk plzmlh at vax.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Apr 9 08:05:52 EST 1994

               We are pleased to announce the new
                             WWW server for
            the Nottingham Arabidopsis Stock Centre

The server carries detailed information about our stocks, information on
how to grow and store Arabidopsis, the control of pests and diseases,
 as well as information about the other Arabidopsis Stock Centres.

An exciting development is that it is now possible to automatically
order seed, register with the stock centre or ask a question, all
essentially with the click of a button.

In future we hope to develop the server to contain more information
and to carry links to all our images. It will also be our most up to
date source of information.

The URL address for our server is

If you have any questions or problems please contact
Mary Anderson

arabidopsis at nott.ac.uk  OR  arabidopsis at uk.ac.nott