35SCaMV-GUS plants

Xiaoying Lin xlin at umbc.edu
Fri Apr 22 11:24:40 EST 1994

In article <2p8kk7$114 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>,
 <M.M.VAN.LOOKEREN.CAMPAGNE at CPRO.AGRO.nl> wrote:
>Dear Netters,
>
>I am looking for Arabidopsis seeds of a (phenotypically wild-type) transgenic
>plant that is homozygous for a (preferably single) T-DNA insertion that
>expresses GUS from the CaMV-35S promoter. If there is anyone out there that
>has such seeds and is willing to part with some of them I would be very
>grateful!

The CaMV-GUS is so far the most popular positive/constitutive control used by many labs. If someone can kindly donate some transgenic seeds containing such marker to the stock center, it will benefit the whole community (I will be the first one to request, :) ).

Does any of the stock centers have the interest to collect such transgenic seeds?

--
Xiaoying

: Xiaoying Lin  <xlin at umbc.edu>  Phone:410-455-2263  Fax: 410-455-3875 :
: Biol. Sci./U. of Md Baltimore County, Baltimore, MD 21228, USA       :