HELP!!!

XuHu xuhu at LAMAR.COLOSTATE.EDU
Wed Aug 10 10:10:42 EST 1994

Dear network:

Does anyone know where I can get some plant pathogens on Arabidopsis?
There are a few "well known" pathogens on Arabidopsis, such as Pseudomonas
syringae pv. tomato DC3000 and Peronospora parasitica.  Are they on the
ATCC list?  I could not find the specific strain.  Thank you.

                                                     Xu Hu
*   E-mail: xuhu at lamar.colostate.edu      *
*      Tel: (303) 491 2189 (Lab)          *
*     Mail:                               *
*           Dept. of Biology              *
*           Colorado State University     *
*           E106 Anat/Zoo Bldg            *
*           Fort Collins, CO 80523        *