genomic sequencing

REUBER at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU REUBER at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Aug 10 16:06:25 EST 1994

I am attempting to sequence a gene for which I only have a
genomic DNA clone.  Are there any good programs out there for
prediction of coding sequence and splice sites in genomic DNA that have
been useful for Arabidopsis sequence?  I am particularly interested in a
version of Genefinder with codon usage and splice site data for
Arabidopsis, but I'd like to hear about other useful programs too.

Lynne Reuber