Cardamine olgasperma

student student at oregon.uoregon.edu
Tue Aug 16 13:32:20 EST 1994

      Hello! I'm doing several projects with Cardamine oligasperma, a very
close relative of Arabidopsis. I'd like to know if anyone has any
information on their germination conditions, growing conditions or
techniques for manually crossing them, they seem a bit harder to do than
Arabidopsis. I'd also like to hear from anyone in Oregon, California,
Washington or British Columbia who wouldn't mind collecting seeds from a
few plants for me or has observed plants (either acrdamine or Arabidopsis)
with a stamen number other than the six that is descriptive of the family
Cruciferae, but no other morphological differences from the norm.

 Thank you very much for any information or help you may be willing to
give!
	Any messages can be posted here or E-mailed directly to me
                       devarts at oregon.uoregon.edu

                      "The Wise Man Looks to the Blade of Grass to
Understand
                        the Universe."