ISPMB Abstracts

cdt2 at PO.CWRU.EDU cdt2 at PO.CWRU.EDU
Tue Aug 16 08:37:29 EST 1994

Several people wrote me following my request for info about purchasing a copy
of the ISPMB abstracts. Interested people should e-mail their snail-mail
address to Ad Plaizier at the address shown below.

Dear Dr Town

With thanks I acknowledge receipt of your email message of July 7 regarding
your request to receive a copy of the book of abstracts of the recent ISPMB
meeting. I am pleased to inform you that copies of this book are sold.
Please be so kind as to let me know your mailing adress so that I can
inform our organizing bureau.

Your interest for this abstracts book is very much appreciated.

Your sincerely.

Ir Ad C. Plaizier
Public Relations
4th ISPmb Congress

Kluwer Academic Publishers          Tel: +31 78 334233
P.O. Box 17                         Fax: +31 78 334254
Spuiboulevard 50                    Email: Ad.Plaizier at WKAP.NL
3300 AA Dordrecht
The Netherlands