BDH Chemicals Ltd.

hayworth at WUSTLB.WUSTL.EDU hayworth at WUSTLB.WUSTL.EDU
Mon Aug 29 16:01:25 EST 1994

I'm looking for the address of BDH (British Drug House), Poole, UK.  None of
the American biochemical companies I've contacted have heard of this company,
although I've been told it's a major supplier in Great Britain.  I'd prefer to
have the phone number or e-mail address, although even a mailing address would
help.  I have a 12 year-old journal article that lists this company as carrying
linamarase, a beta-glucosidase that I'm trying to obtain.  Any suggestions
as to where I could find this enzyme would also help.

Thanks,
Ken Olsen
OLSEN at WUSTLB.WUSTL.EDU